- Stonefield Query is compatible with Goldmine 2014.
- A new chart type is now available: Donut, which is similar to Pie but with a hole in the middle.
- The default settings for a new chart give it a more modern appearance, such as flat rather than 3-D and better colors.
- You can now define a chart with a second values field; this field is charted as a second series against the right axis.
- The Output each group as a separate file and Output each group as a separate email options now support charts on quick reports. In that case, each file has its own chart related to the group the file is for.
- The Filter Condition dialog now uses a more modern date picker control.
- The Add timestamp to file name setting is now available even when Erase file after email sent setting is turned on in the Output page of the Reports Explorer.
- A new output type is now available: Microsoft Word (*.docx), which creates Word 2007 or later files. The former Microsoft Word (*.doc) output type was renamed to Microsoft Word 97-2003 (*.doc) so you can tell them apart. The docx format is preferred as it’s more accurate.
- The Check for Updates function in the Help menu is now only available if you are logged into Stonefield Query as an administrator.
- You can now change settings in the Format page of the Field Properties dialog for numeric fields in columns of cross-tab reports.
- The prompts in the Email page of the Options dialog have been changed to reflect the fact that SMTP is the preferred setting since MAPI can be unreliable, especially when emailing a scheduled report.
Stonefield Query for Goldmine Version 4.3.5242
There are numerous new features in this release.
Tags: Charts, Contact Management, crm, cross-tab reports, data analysis, data mining, Database, FrontRange Solutions, goldmine 2014, Graphs, labels, pivot tables, Reporting Software, Stonefield Query
© Stonefield Software Inc. 2014 All rights reserved