In addition to changing the location for storing Reporting4Act! reports and other files, Reporting4Act!'s data.ini file can be used to change some other settings. These settings are listed below, along with information on the exact behaviour for each, and the available settings to be made in data.ini. The Changing the Location for Reports and Other Files topic has instructions for locating and editing the data.ini file.
- Disabling Durkin Toolkit Processing
- Disabling Reporting4Act!'s SDK connection to Act!
- Forcing the Swiftpage History table to appear
- Selecting the fields for use with Google Maps
- Serializing Retrieval of Activity Information
- Setting the Maximum Contact in Current Lookup Time
- Specifying the TopLine Designer settings file location
© Keystroke.ca, 1996-2021 • Updated: 02/09/21
Comment or report problem with topic