Stonefield Query for Sage Pro ERP
Stonefield Query for Sage Pro ERP provides a step-by-step method to create professional business reports from information
stored in Sage Pro ERP. Anyone can create detailed reports, high level overview, drill-down, charts/graphs, pivot tables,
and more in minutes rather than hours.
Stonefield Query for Sage Pro ERP works with Sage Pro ERP 2012 and earlier, with any of the database
engines Sage Pro ERP supports.
Stonefield Knows Sage Pro ERP
Stonefield Query knows the Sage Pro ERP database structure. It has the following special features:
- Displays the expected value for many code fields rather than the actual values as Sage Pro stores them.
For example, the Type of Invoice field in the Accounts Receivable invoice master table is actually stored
as a single-letter code (blank, C, R, T, or F) rather than the value you expect. Stonefield Query displays
the expected values (Normal Invoice, Credit Memo, Open Receipt Record, Tax Only Credit Memo, or
Finance Charge Only) so you don't have to figure out what those code values mean.
- Many tables have separate current and history versions (for example, Current Invoice Master File for
current Accounts Receivable invoices and YTD Invoice Master File History for historical invoices).
Creating a report that shows all current and historical records is difficult in other reporting tools
but Stonefield Query makes it easy: simply select from the "current + history" table (for example,
Invoice Master File (Current + History), which combines current and historical invoices into one table).
Also, Stonefield Query automatically hides records from the current table that also exist in the
- Allows you to consolidate records from multiple companies into one report. For example, you could
show all outstanding invoices from all companies on the same report, including showing which company
each one came from.
- Automatically handles fields which Sage renamed from one version of Sage Pro to another, so there's
no need to modify reports when you upgrade from older versions of Sage Pro as you'd have to with
other reporting tools.
- Provides an Import Report Writer function to import reports from the Report Writer module
available in earlier versions of Sage Pro.
- Automatically displays blanks for dates that you haven't filled in a value for rather than
01/01/1900, which is what Sage Pro actually stores for those dates in the SQL Server version.
- Displays the company name rather than the database name in the Reports Explorer status bar,
the Open Database dialog, and optionally the header of reports.
- Only allows querying on modules that are activated and that the user has access to.
- Only displays those tables and fields actually available in the version of Sage Pro you use.
- Consolidate information from multiple companies in one report.
- Displays the description for General Ledger account and Inventory Control segments.
Schedule and Automatically Deliver Reports
Automatically deliver reports via e-mail, file, or printer. Schedule them to run anytime you need them to.
Comes with 37+ sample reports that can be run or used as a starting point for report design.
Limit users reporting to only modules they have access to and have been activated in Sage Pro ERP.
Filters and Exclusions
Filters allow you to narrow down your results without programming, such as product sales by customer
for this year, month, or week. Exclusions allow you to report on things not recorded in Sage Pro ERP, such as
all companies that bought something last year but not this year.
Microsoft Excel PivotTable Reporting
Extended data analysis in Excel PivotTables.
Charts, Graphs, and Dashboards
Create bar, graph, line, area, and pie charts as well as series charts and graphs. Dashboards combine multiple
charts into one consolidated view of your data. Zoom in and out on the dashboard, update individual reports manually,
and output the dashboard to file.
Stonefield Query for Sage Pro ERP is $2,000 plus 25% software maintenance for a total of $2,500.
That includes one Report Designer license and five Report Viewer Subscription licenses
(a subscription license cannot be used if the software maintenance for the Report Designer license lapses but the
Report Designer license can still be used).
- Any version of Microsoft Windows released after 2001: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8,
Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Terminal Server,
Windows Small Business Server, Windows Essentials Business Server (also works in Citrix environments)
- 512 MB minimum memory (more is better)
- 50 MB free hard disk space
View our online documentation to learn more.