Stonefield Query for AccountMate
Stonefield Query for AccountMate provides a step-by-step method to create professional business reports from information
stored in AccountMate. Anyone can create detailed reports, high level overview, drill-down, charts/graphs, pivot tables,
and more in minutes rather than hours.
Stonefield Query for AccountMate works with the latest version of AccountMate SQL and earlier versions.
Stonefield Knows AccountMate
Stonefield Query knows the AccountMate database structure. It has the following special features:
- Displays the expected value for many code fields rather than the actual values as AccountMate stores them.
For example, the Invoice Type field in the Accounts Payable Invoices table is actually stored as a single
character (blank, B, C or D) rather than the value you expect. Stonefield Query displays the expected
values (Regular Invoice, Open Balance, Credit Card Payment, Debit Invoice) so you don't have to figure
out what those character values mean.
- Displays the company name rather than the database name in the Reports Explorer status bar, the Open
Database dialog, and optionally the header of reports.
- Allows you to consolidate records from multiple companies into one report. For example, you could show all
outstanding invoices from all companies on the same report, including showing which company each one came from.
- Only displays those tables and fields actually available in the version of AccountMate you use.
- In any case where a table can be broken up in to a combination of "Current" and "History" items,
the contents of each table are also available from a combined version, allowing you to combine
the results of these separate physical tables into the same report seamlessly.
- Custom fields defined using the Custom Field Manager automatically appear in Stonefield Query
with the same captions as they do in AccountMate.
Schedule and Automatically Deliver Reports
Automatically deliver reports via e-mail, file, or printer. Schedule them to run anytime you need them to.
Comes with 42+ sample reports that can be run or used as a starting point for report design.
Limit users reporting to only modules they have access to and have been activated in AccountMate.
Filters and Exclusions
Filters allow you to narrow down your results without programming, such as product sales by customer
for this year, month, or week. Exclusions allow you to report on things not recorded in AccountMate, such as
all companies that bought something last year but not this year.
Microsoft Excel PivotTable Reporting
Extended data analysis in Excel PivotTables.
Charts, Graphs, and Dashboards
Create bar, graph, line, area, and pie charts as well as series charts and graphs. Dashboards combine multiple
charts into one consolidated view of your data. Zoom in and out on the dashboard, update individual reports manually,
and output the dashboard to file.
Stonefield Query for AccountMate is $1,500 plus 25% software maintenance for a total of $1,875.
That includes one Report Designer license and five Report Viewer Subscription licenses
(a subscription license cannot be used if the software maintenance for the Report Designer license lapses but the
Report Designer license can still be used).
- Any version of Microsoft Windows released after 2001: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8,
Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Terminal Server,
Windows Small Business Server, Windows Essentials Business Server (also works in Citrix environments)
- 512 MB minimum memory (more is better)
- 50 MB free hard disk space
View our online documentation to learn more.