Stonefield Query for GoldMine
Stonefield Query for GoldMine provides a step-by-step method to create professional business reports from information
stored in GoldMine. Anyone can create detailed reports, high level overview, drill-down, charts/graphs, pivot tables,
and more in minutes rather than hours.
Create detailed reports and know what is happening with prospects and clients. Analyze opportunities/forecasted sales and learn why
they closed or were lost. Scan through the history and read the details quickly to determine how to prioritize calls and more.
Stonefield Query for GoldMine works with GoldMine version 2017 and earlier.
Stonefield Knows GoldMine
Stonefield Query knows the GoldMine database structure. It has the following special features:
- All fields (even user-defined fields) appear with the caption you've assigned (global or local label)
rather than the field name or "User-Defined 2."
- Fields are organized into logical groups (matching the tabs that appear in GoldMine) rather than their actual tables.
- Contacts, History, and Details information is displayed as you expect it, rather than in the overloaded tables
in which the data is actually stored. For example, sales fields, such as Price and Amount, are displayed correctly
as numeric values rather than the character values that are actually stored in the GoldMine database.
Email and Web site are displayed as Contacts fields in addition to Details. Doing this in other report writers requires
very complex SQL SELECT statements.
- Although forecasted and completed sales records are stored in the Calendar and History files, respectively,
Stonefield Query includes Forecasted Sales and Sales History tables, making it much easier to get at sales
records without having to filter Calendar or History on the record type.
- Detail types you've customized (such as assigning headings for fields 1 - 12 or creating tabs) in GoldMine
appear as separate tables in Stonefield Query, showing only the appropriate information for the detail type
rather than all details records. Even better, if you use Details Plus, a GoldMine add-on product from
Clew Consulting, Stonefield Query will use the customized headings and data types you specify in Details Plus,
allowing you to, for example, properly filter on date values and sum numeric values.
- If address information for other contact records is blank, the address information for the main contact is automatically displayed.
- Pre-defined calculated fields, such as City/State/Zip (combined into a single concise field, handy for labels and envelopes),
make it easier to report on the data you want.
- Stonefield Query can create groups in GoldMine.
- You can link a field in a report to GoldMine so clicking on that field automatically moves GoldMine to the
selected contact record.
- Stonefield Query can show the selected contact's location as a pushpin in Google Maps.
- Stonefield Query can report on information in QuoteWerks, a quoting system that integrates seamlessly with GoldMine.
- You can run reports on more than one GoldMine database.
Schedule and Automatically Deliver Reports
Automatically deliver reports via e-mail, file, or printer. Schedule them to run anytime you need them to.
Comes with 66+ sample reports that can be run or used as a starting point for report design.
Filters and Exclusions
Filters allow you to narrow down your results without programming,
such as all users with closed opportunities in the last 30 days. Exclusions allow you to report on things
not recorded in GoldMine, such as all contacts that have not been called in the last year or all contacts that do not
have an opportunity/forecasted sale in the last 60 days.
Microsoft Excel PivotTable Reporting
Extended data analysis in Excel PivotTables.
Charts, Graphs, and Dashboards
Create bar, graph, line, area, and pie charts as well as series charts and graphs. Dashboards combine multiple
charts into one consolidated view of your data. Zoom in and out on the dashboard, update individual reports manually,
and output the dashboard to file.
Stonefield Query for GoldMine is $1,000 plus 25% software maintenance for a total of $1,250.
That includes one Report Designer license and five Report Viewer Subscription licenses
(a subscription license cannot be used if the software maintenance for the Report Designer license lapses but the
Report Designer license can still be used).
- Any version of Microsoft Windows released after 2001: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8,
Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Terminal Server,
Windows Small Business Server, Windows Essentials Business Server (also works in Citrix environments)
- 512 MB minimum memory (more is better)
- 50 MB free hard disk space
View our online documentation to learn more.