Stonefield Query for HEAT
Stonefield Query for HEAT provides a step-by-step method to create professional business reports from information
stored in HEAT. Anyone can create detailed reports, high level overview, drill-down, charts/graphs, pivot tables,
and more in minutes rather than hours.
Stonefield Query for HEAT works with all versions of HEAT up to 9.7.
Stonefield Knows HEAT
Stonefield Query knows the HEAT database structure. It has the following special features:
- All custom HEAT tables and fields are available, and appear with the descriptions assigned by the HEAT administrator
rather than the actual table and field names.
- Tables are organized into logical data groups. Rather than selecting from over a hundred tables when creating
a new report, you first select the data group you wish to work with, then select from the small set of tables in
that data group.
- Dates are displayed as you expect them (actual dates), rather than the way HEAT stores them (as characters,
such as "2000-01-19"). In other report writers, you have to use complex expressions to convert character dates to true dates.
- The Elapsed Hours (Based on Help Desk Hours) and Elapsed Days/Hours (Based on Help Desk Hours) fields in the
Call Logging and Call Assignments tables show the elapsed hours for a call taking the hours of operation of your
Helpdesk (rather than total elapsed time) into account.
- You can create reports on the HEAT "First Level Support" tables. These tables represent a HEAT Knowledge base
of "First Level Support Solutions".
Schedule and Automatically Deliver Reports
Automatically deliver reports via e-mail, file, or printer. Schedule them to run anytime you need them to.
Comes with 35+ sample reports that can be run or used as a starting point for report design.
Filters and Exclusions
Filters allow you to narrow down your results without programming,
such as Unassigned Calls or Service Level Agreement (SLA). Exclusions allow you to report on things
not recorded in HEAT, such as all equipment or customers that have not needed service in the past year.
Microsoft Excel PivotTable Reporting
Extended data analysis in Excel PivotTables.
Charts, Graphs, and Dashboards
Create bar, graph, line, area, and pie charts as well as series charts and graphs. Dashboards combine multiple
charts into one consolidated view of your data. Zoom in and out on the dashboard, update individual reports manually,
and output the dashboard to file.
Stonefield Query for HEAT is $2,000 plus 25% software maintenance for a total of $2,500.
That includes one Report Designer license and five Report Viewer Subscription licenses
(a subscription license cannot be used if the software maintenance for the Report Designer license lapses but the
Report Designer license can still be used).
- Any version of Microsoft Windows released after 2001: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8,
Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Terminal Server,
Windows Small Business Server, Windows Essentials Business Server (also works in Citrix environments)
- 512 MB minimum memory (more is better)
- 50 MB free hard disk space
View our online documentation to learn more.